One day your life is going to flash before your eyes.. make it worth watching.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

if you want me, let me know



"Just because I'm used to it,
doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt anymore."


"You should have opened your eyes.
I was crazy for you.."


"..when all you wanted was to be wanted.."


"I'm beginning to trust you.
It's scaring me.
I'm giving you new ways to hut me every single day.
what's strage..
I actually don't think you will."


"-So.. do you think we'll ever be able to have a decent conversation without feeling incredibly awkward?
-I don't know.. I don't think so..
-Wow sucks.
-Yeah, it does.
-You think there's something we can do about it?
-Yeah, you could just kiss me and get it over with?"


"I never understood the reasoning for someone 
to move on from a relationship.
It's not like you are really going to move on,
you are just trying to tell your heart 
to stop thinking about that person 
every second, every minute of every day
until it finally becomes routine 
and you don't notice it anymore."


"I hope you wake up and it suddenly hits you.
That there wasn't anyone who loved you as much 
as I loved you."


"Sometimes it is not only the bad memories that make you sad
but also the best ones 
which you know will not happen for a second time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow with bloglovin

Follow Thurstonstyle