One day your life is going to flash before your eyes.. make it worth watching.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Empty


"If you asked me last year where I saw myself in a year, I could quickly tell you that this wasn't it.
Everything I am right now is nothing like I thought 
I would have been. The way things are in general are nothing like I thought they would be.
To see people I couldn't live without last year walk aways from my life and become strangers, to see people that were once strangers, mean more than the world to me.
Seeing time fly by in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes.-
Feeling like everything has stayed the same through out these days, yet looking back at where I was around this exact time last year and everything, different." 


 "We all have to let go someday,
but just for today,
I want to hold on."


"The happiest people don't have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything."


"A guy and a girl can be just friends.
but at one point or another,
they will fall for each other..
maybe temporarily,
maybe at the wrong time,
maybe too late,
or maybe forever."


"I don't think you understand how much I need you.
I need you to text me,
I need you to talk to me,
I need you to do it first,
because if I did I'm afraid I'd annoy you.
You just mean so much to me,
and I can't lose you."


"P.S.: I never told you but I was falling in love."


"The sad part is,
that I don't even care anymore."


"I'm not an unhappy person
I'm just tired of the same routine and people 
% the bullshit they bring."


"Let's go. And have the time of our lives!"


"Is what you're living for worth dying for?"


"My thoughts are hard to write out
or even share for that matter.
In my head it all makes sense,
but in my mouth, words refuse to form.
It's very frustrating 
and that is why I will always smile.
I'm sorry that when I'm sad that I will smile.
It's a whole lot easier than explaining everything 
or anything at all."


"I'm afraid to grow up 
cause sometimes it seems like 
things will never feel this beautiful again.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow with bloglovin

Follow Thurstonstyle