One day your life is going to flash before your eyes.. make it worth watching.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I will always give a fuck


"Destroy everything you love,
before everything you love destroys you."


"I will always give a fuck.
About you. About your life.
About our relationship. 
Basically everything that relates 
between you and I,
I will most likely give a fuck. 
Why?
Because I care.
I give a fuck."


 "Drink it up baby
look at the stars
I'll kiss you again 
between the bars."


"I'm sick of getting my hopes up for nothing."


"Watch me as I pretend to feel no pain."


"I don't want phenomenal love confessions
and expensive gifts 
and romantic moonlight walks
and songs you wrote just for me
and calls every five minutes to tell me you miss me
I simply want you
for the rest we'll see.." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow with bloglovin

Follow Thurstonstyle