One day your life is going to flash before your eyes.. make it worth watching.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Don't die wondering


"Talk to me when you want to, I'm there.
Call me up when you need help, I'll try my best.
Text me randomly, I'll reply. 
I don't mind at all.
But if I ever need someone to talk to,
I'd appreciate if you would do the same for me."



"I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us,
how we met and the sparks flew instantly."


"You know that place between sleep and awake?
The place where you can still remember dreaming.
That's where I'll always love you.
That's where I'll be waiting."
             -Peter Pan
              

 "Let's fall in love and make them hate us."


"If it still hurts,
you still care. 


 "I hate you, and then I love you.
It's like I want to throw you off a cliff,
then rush to the bottom
to catch you."


"You know the difference between 
promises and memories?
We break promises,
 memories break us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow with bloglovin

Follow Thurstonstyle